Sunday 23 March 2014

It would appear that there is no relationship between fitness and fat loss!



It would appear that there is no relationship between fitness and fat loss. Something else to get my head around!

I have come up with this program based on science. The body must know that it is allowed to burn body fat on alternate days, and on those days that it does not burn fat it will be given carbs to a sufficient level. This level needs to be calculated and will be different for everyone.

It’s down to you how much cardio you do. Mine is just a quick 2 mile walk every other day. This does not make me tired and I just listen to my Ipod.(remember you must not get tired). If it is raining then I have an exercise bike, where I do about 20 min or until I get bored. “I hate exercise”.

If this does keep working, I just wonder how low I can get my body fat level down to. What is strange and so counter intuitive, is that I am not really doing any training to get my body fat level down. We are always taught that hard work gets results. But not in this case!

The other thing that is imperative.

Do not try to burn body fat to quickly. Your body may panic and block the fat burning process. That’s why it is important not get tired or exhausted.

This is too easy surlely.

Week 3 photos






Fat Loss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment