Wednesday 19 March 2014

Body transformation Week 2



Week 2

OK! Something is definitely happening here. There is something to this science thing after all. Working in harmony with the body seems to be the way to go. According to science the moment my body fells fatigued, it will try to hold fat instead of burning it. This means that there is a specific window to burn body fat and a level of tiredness that I must not hit. Believe it or not this means that I will have to do less work over a longer period of time.

If this works I will be able to continue to reduce my body fat percentage over a period of time, and may be continuously. My body fat was at 15 % when I started. It is now down to 14 % and I have only been having a walk  ever other day for about 20 minutes. This is very counter intuitive, as we are told in every other subject “the more you put in the better the results will be”.

Well it is working! But it is only the beginning of week two. I have lost a solid pound of body fat and not weight which is a burn of around 3500 calories. I am eating well and my belt is looser than usual. A great sign that it is working!

I must stress that this program takes about 4 weeks for your body to adapt and get used to the idea that it is Ok to start burning fat freely. In theory I should start burning body fat faster at around week 6. It is so important that you do not try to burn the fat to quickly. Your body will put back its defences immediately and fat burning is off the menu.

On the flip side of all this I must say that this is easy. And if it really does work. This will be the holy grail of fat loss for everyone.

Stay tuned.

Here are my week 2 photos

Body transformation week 2

Body transformation week 2

Body transformation week 2

Body transformation week 2

Body transformation week 2

Body transformation week 2
 fat loss

No comments:

Post a Comment